Brent Family Wellbeing Centres work with voluntary, community sector providers, health and council teams to bring you a wide range of services and activities!
They support families and children up to the age of 18 years old (or up to 25 for young people with additional needs).
Centres are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, and some evenings and weekends.
Services on offer include –
For 6–11 year olds
• Fun fitness and family cooking
• After-school activities including sports, arts and crafts
• Applying for school places and support with transitions
• Health checks and immunisations
• Young carers group (for children 8-18 who care for family members).
For 12-18 year olds
• After-school activities including sports/arts clubs and gaming
• Education and work choices
• New activities including green projects and support for becoming an entrepreneur
• Animation, music production
Activity programmes are available online or from your local centre and are updated termly.
You can find the full Family Wellbeing Centre timetable here and you can also access this information in your home language: www.brent.gov.uk/familywellbeingcentres
Please note that you will need to register for the www.brent.gov.uk/familywellbeingcentres online and complete the consent form.
Young people aged 14 and above can register themselves. Those age 13 or younger will require a parent/carer to register for them.
The nearest Family Wellebeing centre to Wembley Primary School is:
Preston Park Family Wellbeing Centre
Tel: 020 8937 5980