PE & Sports Premium
For the financial year (2022-2023), the final instalment totalled £22,970 for the year.
We intend to continue improving provision for PE and sport by:
- Maintaining a qualified sports coach with the primary aim of developing teachers when teaching P.E. with our new P.E. scheme (Create Development - Real P.E).
- Improving the quality of PE lessons, focusing on building fundamental skills.
- Developing the skills of all staff in delivering both curriculum and playtime content
- Widening the range of sports and sports equipment that children experience within PE, and as part of our extended school offer e.g. fun-fitness, cricket, basketball, table tennis
- Varying and replenishing the use of sporting equipment at break and lunch times.
Please see the PE and Sport Expenditure Plan below for a full account of spend for 2022-2023